Sunday, August 7, 2005

"New levels ,New devils Old strategies

Have you ever moved to a new place in you life only to have the devil come against you in a new way but using the same old strategies.Thats is where i am in my life today.I just moved to a new place in my life and am encountering a new form of attack though the strategy of the attack seems to be same.

If you are in the same situation let me remind you of the Apostle Paul. Paul had to go to Rome,God had determined that paul would preach the gospel in Rome, his journey to Rome was not direct or easy but Paul finaly made it to Rome.just as God had determined pauls way Jeremaiah 29:11 tells us that " I know the plans i have for you,plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future". .

So as you settle in your new place and face everything that the devil sends your way remember that God already factored all your circumstances and strategies against you and has already determined your path to the destiny He is sending you.
So stand firm in the Lord for He is our strength and our shield.the devil cant stop what God has already ordained. like paul or david humble yourself and wait for your appointed time. praise and pray for ye shall see the hand and deliverance of the Lord .Palsm37: say "delight yourself in the lord and he will give you the desires of your heart".

THE BATTLE IS NOT YOURS ITS THE LORDS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am at work and i want to cry.

I know you dont know me..but please am begging you, pray for me that the good Lord touches my heart and life & make me a better person.

Thanks Joe, again you are God-Sent

walk said...

i will pray with you in agreemment . The same access i have to God you have too or you can have .Asking someones father for something is ok but asking your own father for yourself is The best. Drop me an email sometime