Thursday, February 15, 2007

Post Valentines Trauma

Celebrating being single ......not! Don’t get me wrong I don’t think being single is wrong but it sure isn’t something to celebrate over .Being single is not natural...I know because I am still single .....so speaking of Alone! That’s how I spent my Valentine’s Day yesterday .The only special thing was that yesterday was a snow day so I didn’t have to go work(nothing like risking your life to do some paperwork!). So how can an up and up(wink) young black man, who is single and ready to mingle spend valentines day alone, digging out snow from the drive way ???

Because good things come not only to those who wait but those who wait on the lord. That’s my script and I am sticking to it. Lord am still waiting

happy belated valentines to you all .Have a blessed and healing post Valentines Day

No comments: