Thursday, June 28, 2007

God willing I will visit Texas


In the past week I have been planning a short trip to Texas .Its not my first trip to Texas Infact, I spent a good three years of my life there .But for personal reasons I am definitely looking forward to it .God willing .Why would I say God willing! Today I was reminded of what the bible says in James 4:13-17

Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money." Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." As it is, you boast and brag. All such boasting is evil. Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and does not do it, sins.

In all your excitement never forget who is in control of your life .I planned this trip without even praying or consulting God about it ,but I believe it is never too late to bring a plan before the Lord .Lord have your way .God willing I will visit Texas

Daily bread June 28, 2007
Flexibility
ODB RADIO: Listen Now DownloadREAD: James 4:13-17
Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.” —James 4:15

No comments: