Friday, July 27, 2007

The Gap between Knowing right and Doing right

Being young and single(not married)is probably one of the hardest things that young adult Christians have to deal with . Often we sweep issues under the carpet but we know what we have to do .I have to confess sometimes its hard to make the right decision(heck most times) .I would be lying if I said that in my time and even presently that I have always made the right choice .No I have struggled like many before me and many will after me . So when I read today’s bible verse from daily bread I had to do this post .Not as a defensive justification but as something that I think I need to think through .
Bridge the gap between knowing whats right and do whats right



Pachyderm Pedicures
ODB RADIO: Listen Now DownloadREAD: 2 Timothy 2:22-26

No comments: