Monday, October 30, 2006

Lord Raise me up

Often we take for granted the gifts and purpose God calls us for and to. What we miss out on is we need God, He raised us up from our past to serve him and do his will. The same way he raised us up is the same way he can raise ten other people to do his will, yet we seem to get to the point in our lives where we somehow think that God needs us instead of recognizing that we need God. That is how I feel, I have not taken God’s goodness seriously and for that, I am very sorry. I need God to achieve my purpose in life because my purpose is his will. God’s pleasure is what I was created for to live, talk and breath his will .So as you think about your life remember that God is in control. That his will has and must be done. He raised you up to do his biding and purpose. Always remember that! He can raise up tens of thousands to do what he assigned you to do, but he chose you.

Thank you God for my assignment let me do your will, let me walk in your ways and my life will be perfect and true.

No comments: