Monday, August 13, 2007

Its funny that recently I have been thinking about destiny a lot . My walk has been full of struggles infact most of which are my own making .The excuse for me has always been its natural or I cant help myself . To be honest being double minded is hard and what’s worse is that God hates a double minded man . You cant walk in faith and walk in the world no matter how much you rationalize it .

I often go through periods in my life where I take stock of what I have been doing and what I really want in life . I know what I want in life and I know the way to achieve what I want can only be done through one road .Yes that straight and narrow road that I keep stumbling off. .I know I have not been totally committed to my walk and I have rationalized many things away but I know what I have to do !

Walking the walk has never been easy .The fact step to making it is accepting that the walk is hard

No comments: