Monday, May 5, 2008

Destiny and the comfort of a fixed fight

Destiny is one of those things that I continue to blog about.Something about destiny hangs over my head .I can shake it or side step it .It consumes my thoughts at times ,I think more about destiny than other people (possibly) .The End purpose of Life,why are we here !Destiny why cant we shake destiny. Maybe because it is destiny . Do you ever feel like your steps are ordered that you going through life and situations like clockwork.

I go through cyclical revelations of destiny , every season is different but the course is the same in that no matter how many twists n turns the direction, goal and result is fixed .(I feel like I am fighting in a fixed fight-fixed in my favor )You cant talk about destiny and not talk about purpose .What is the purpose of your life .I might not have all the details about my purpose but I know the one who sets up time and purpose set up my destiny .That is a comfort I am glad to have . It makes life enjoyable ,when I go through rough seasons I remember, you are being refined to be unveiled .When things don't work out, my mind and heart are at peace knowing that the destiny maker only wants the best for me- the fight is fixed . When things go well !I remember it is his purpose not mine that matters-thats why he fixed the fight .


Have blessed day! enjoy what destiny sends your way & take comfort in God for He is still in control

1 O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
~`~
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Psalm 139:1-3 (New International Version)

No comments: